quinta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2009

Telecaster kit project - 5






First things first, I un-soldered the contacts I needed, ran the wires through the holes and soldered everything again. The 1st photo was taken after I had soldered the output jack and screwed it in. The 2nd one was taken after I had soldered the pickups and was ready for the final assembly. 3rd one was taken after all the pieces were in place and the last two after I put the strings on.
Now, it just needs one hell of a setup :) That will be step 6 of this project. And for you unbelievers out there, YES IT DOES MAKE NOISE WHEN YOU PLAY IT! :D

Um comentário:

Vasco Névoa disse...

It's super that you're actually building it! :)
An experienced advice: get rid of the ZON box that's sitting next to it. Then you can enjoy your guitar and your friends a lot more. ;)