quinta-feira, 17 de junho de 2010

Resistance 2


After having played a great first game, mainly due to its story, I had to give the second one a go.
To say this is a First Person Shooter is wrong in my opinion. It is in fact a First Person Puzzle Shooter. I mean this not in a way that you have to solve puzzles to progress, but rather you have to understand how to survive with this weapon in this situation with these places to take cover and this limited amount of ammo.
I died... a lot... way more than in the first one. The story is weaker and the setting has been moved to the US. However the story does get better as you progress.
And for the first time, I took real advantage of having my PS3 connected to the internet. Cooperative mode for this game is simply awesome!!! Check the review below to see how it works :)
Thumbs up, can't wait for the 3rd :)

Nenhum comentário: