quinta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2009

Kings of Convenience - Coliseu dos Recreios - 04/11/2009

Singing Softly to Me:


I'd Rather Dance With You:


These are 2 videos I recorded tonight with my mobile... sorry but I didn't have the patience to rotate the videos 90º. Those are two of the funniest moments of the concert: the first of them Erlend Øye takes a walk around the croud singing, something he said he wanted to do for a long time; on the second, Erlend dances with the crowd that had climbed on the stage.
It was one great show, tough boring sometimes since the band lacks variety. Still, I'd recommend seeing them live if you get the chance :)

Um comentário:

RedPill disse...

What about the Pink Panther theme song dance? :)
Poucas diferenças (para além das novas canções) em relação ao concerto do ano passado na Cidadela de Cascais.
As canções do novo álbum são um pouco diferentes mas gosto da monotonia deles... well, but that's just my personal taste.