quinta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2009

Visita ao Alentejo - parte I


I booked 2 nights at this Hotel and visited the locations around it. There aren't many photos of the first day, but here are some that I think came out cool. The first one (above) was the road trip.



Instead of going directly to the hotel, I visited the small small really small village of Alvalade. So the two photos I'll share with you are the following: typical Alentejo landscape AND me above a historical mark holding another historical mark on my hand (Benfica 8 - Setubal 1).




Then off for a first visit of the mining town of Aljustrel. The first photo was taken from the top of the hill, where the church is standing. They built that starway up there :) A must see. Then I took a photo besides an anti-fascist monument, not noticing I was wearing a black shirt... SHAME ON ME. Finally, going back to the hotel, an Alentejo sunset.

Nenhum comentário: