sexta-feira, 31 de agosto de 2007

Mini-me

Well I'll write this one in English because Juergen's portuguese isn't the best :P. Anyway, when my girlfriend met him, she said I looked like his Mini-Me (if you don't know who Mini-Me is then you don't know Austin Powers! Go watch it).

There was a great time when I would boss Juergen around (I kid he is really a great guy to work with) and so he decided it was payback time! Here's the photo he sent me :D



All I can say is that this guy is probably the German with the best sense of humour (had to check if it was humour or humor, but it seem's both are acceptable... I'll write it in UK english).

Thanks for the pic Juergen! :D

Um comentário:

Rita disse...

what a great photo! i'm waiting for the videos of 'just the two of us' and 'hard knock life' =p